Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tomorrow is Another Big Day

And today is a great day b/c I'm pregnant (It feels so strange to actually say those words!), and I'm not having any complications. Thank You, Lord!!!

Tomorrow is another big day for me. I'm going back to the RE for a 2nd HCG test. The number should be double what it was yesterday. That means it should be at least 1,100. They're also going to recheck my progesterone level. They don't normally check that again, but b/c of my history and b/c I'm worried about it, they're going to check it!

I'm also starting 1 Endometrin every night. In case you don't know what Endometrin is, it's a progesterone supplement vaginal insert. Even though my progesterone level is a high, it will give me a little peace of mind to know I'm taking extra steps to try to ensure a healthy pregnancy.

Please pray for me!! I'm praying for a good report tomorrow!

I'm still having the tingles/burning in my abdomen, but I'm trying to look at it as a good thing and assurance that things are going well.

I'm also checking myself every time I go to the bathroom & in between times too to make sure I'm not bleeding. I hate that! I don't want to obsessively check for blood every few minutes! I'm praying for more peace!! For God did not give me a spirit of fear! Thank You, Father!

I'll let you know my results tomorrow! God bless you all!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Praying for more good results, as well as for your peace of mind during these early days. I'll be out of town this weekend; just want you to know I haven't forgotten about you! :) Hope to check in as soon as possible!

Birdie said...

Okay. Thanks, Stacey!! Have a good time out of town! :)

Post a Comment