Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Feel SO Sick

I know it's a good sign. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that 24/7 I feel like I have the flu. I'm so incredibly exhausted and so terribly nauseated. All I want to do is sleep.

My RE gave me an interesting combination to help with the nausea:

1/2 of a Unisom tablet
Vitamin B6 tablet (lowest dose)

Take this at bedtime. May repeat in the morning if needed.

Interestingly, I think I might feel a tad better this morning. I was a little skeptical that it would be very helpful. But I'm going to give it a chance.

I'm still having pains in my belly. My RE thinks it's normal pains and nothing to be alarmed about. He said that if something's wrong I'll know it. The pain will be intense and won't go away.

I'm still praying for this miracle baby!!! Lord, please let everything be normal!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment