Friday, July 2, 2010

Introducing PAINTED PIXELS PAINTOGRAPHY!!!


Oh my goodness...I'm very excited to reveal a project that Josh & I (mostly Josh) have been working on!

Today's post is in honor of a new aspect that we have added to our small business. Drum roll, please....

PAINTED PIXELS PAINTOGRAPHY! http://studiobythecreeks.com/paintography

This is a sample of what we do. This is our little niece Miley!

Josh has been painting for years - both oil and acrylic. And now he is branching out into digitial painting. It's a very affordable (and beautiful) alternative to oil painting. I am SO excited about this and hope y'all like it, too. Please let me know what you think!!!







2 comments:

Stacey said...

Well, I love it! I can't say I've ever seen anything quite like it. What a beautiful little girl, too! :)

Birdie said...

Thanks, Stacey!!! She is my darling little niece!! :)

Post a Comment