Monday, July 5, 2010

First Dance



I just had to share Jay's latest Painted Pixels paintography painting!!! Of course, this is my favorite one so far! :) We got it printed, and I can hardly wait to get it up on our wall.

This was one of the happiest days of my whole life. Jay & I had only dated about 5 weeks when I had to leave for China for a year. We'd spent that year writing letters & emails and were longing to be together again. I finally arrived back home at the end of June, and we were married in August.

We'd been apart for so long, and I had dreamed of our wedding day so many times that I practically had to pinch myself to make sure it was really happening. We were sooooooo happy!!!!!!!! And we still are. I'm so thankful that God brought us together.

If you want to see more of our paintography, check out http://studiobythecreeks.com/paintography

God Bless You all!!!!!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Gorgeous! What a sweet and happy moment captured in such a neat way. I know you'll enjoy having this memory on your wall!

Post a Comment