Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girls Night Out

Doesn't it look great?? Jay matted & framed our wedding painting. I love it!! I'm so pleased with how it turned out! There it is hanging in our living room!

To see the blog, click here: http://studiobythecreeks.com/paintography

So last night I had a great night. One of my BFFs from high school & I went to the movies. We saw the 9 o'clock show and didn't get home til almost midnight! Girls night out!! We laughed so much & had just as much fun as we ever had! It was really good for me!

We also told her little teenage sister about some of our crazy antics in high school...like the time our band director separated us and wouldn't let us ride the same band bus anymore to competitions. It was punishment for being loud and keeping all the other girls awake one night when we all stayed in a cabin before an out of town competition. Oh, we must have been so obnoxious!! But we had so much fun & not a care in the world!

Today is a new day! The sun is shining, and I'm ready to enjoy it! I hope y'all enjoy your day too!

Cast your cares on the LORD, and he will sustain you. Psalm 55:22



0 comments:

Post a Comment