Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm still enjoying summer. Each day is a gift from God!

Mama & I picked fresh organic raspberries at her sister's house. We pick them every year, and they're delicious! A lot of them end up in my mouth before they make it to my bucket.

Eat your heart out, Martha!! haha I made this homemade chicken pot pie recipe for Jay, complete with a latticework top! It's a Paula Deen recipe.

In other news, I've started a new job!!! Previously, I worked at a school taking care of medically fragile children. It was a very good job, but it required a lot of heavy lifting. Now I'm going to be working at a company where I'll be training the new employees to give meds and give basic medical care. Very low stress and non physical. Plus, it's part-time!! It's going to be good for me. I'm so thankful for the opportunity.

Jay & I are also getting ready to launch a new aspect to our small business!! I'm SO excited about this and will be announcing it on here soon. In the meantime, if you want to check out our small business, here's the site: www.studiobythecreeks.com You'll also find out our real names if you stop by! :) Also, you can hear some of Jay's music on the downloads page. It Is Well is my favorite and was the first song I ever heard him sing. :)
As always, if you're unable to leave a comment (some have told me that it won't let them), you can email me. I LOVE hearing from readers. It makes my day. :) creekjc@nctc.com

God Bless You! I hope you have a wonderful day!!






1 comments:

Stacey said...

Great pics! I'm super impressed by your beautiful pie! And I know that Paula Deen is synonymous with delicious. :)
I'm so glad you are enjoying your summer! That's great about the new job and also the upcoming news about the small business. So happy to see that lovely smile on your face!

Post a Comment