Monday, November 1, 2010

Roar!!! I a Dinosaur!! Roar!!!

Our little dinosaur had a wonderful time trick or treating! He was a little doll (actually a little dinosaur!) and loved every second of it!!

Jay & I also had a wonderful time. For the first Halloween since we've been married, we finally had a child to take trick or treating. And we loved it!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Ours seemed so short because we were so busy. But it was still great.

Now, I'm off to clean up the explosion that happened in our kitchen!!! Or at least it seems that way. I did a lot of baking this weekend for a bake sale at our church. Plus, we pretty much didn't pick up after ourselves at all this weekend b/c we were on the go so much. So... Let the laundry and dishes begin!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment