Monday, August 16, 2010

Tomorrow's Mammogram & Ultrasound

I am so thankful for strength from God. Having a mammogram & ultrasound on Tuesday to make sure I don't have breast cancer and then surgery on Thursday (and in a city four hours away) is a lot to go through.

YET...

I know that He sustains me. I keep praying and leaning on Him. I couldn't make it without the Lord!

Please do keep me in your prayers. I'm hoping that by this time next week:

1) I will know that the breast lumps were merely cysts and nothing to worry about and
2) that the surgery was a huge success!


I also want to share that Jay & I hosted a prayer meeting at our house Friday night. We had around 16 people come, and I baked and made snacks all day long. It was a HIT! Everybody loved the food, and I felt such a sense of accomplishment. I love hosting & baking. What fun!! And we also had a wonderful time of prayer and a very encouraging message. It was just what I needed.

xoxo

Have a great day!

I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds. Psalms 77:11-12

0 comments:

Post a Comment