Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Awaiting Results

I really hate waiting for results!

This afternoon I went to the clinic and had my mammogram and ultrasound. The mammogram really wasn't bad. I had some fear that it would hurt, but there was really nothing to it.

**ALERT!! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY DR'S OFFICE**

Okay, I just learned that my breast ultrasound was NEGATIVE!!!!!!!! She said that means that it was normal, no masses, no abnormalities!!!

BUT they still do not have the mammogram results yet. She will call me as soon as they get them tomorrow.

Any words of wisdom? Your own experience? From what I've read, ultrasound is actually more reliable in young women anyway. So I think this is a GREAT sign!!!!! Although, I will feel more relieved once I hear that the mammogram is normal too!

THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!!!! I am almost ready to dance & shout!!! :)

Please keep praying for continued good results.

I thank the Lord for this answered prayer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment