Friday, January 14, 2011

Time to Test

Yes, it's that time again. Time to pull out the ol' pregnancy tests. The only problem is that I used the last 2 when it was too early to even test. But I just couldn't resist. I thought there was a chance I might get a positive. Guess that means I'll have to order some online. And in the meantime, I can't obsess over taking the tests b/c I won't have any!

In other news, I feel just sick this morning. I am one day late on paying off a credit card. It's one of those kind where if you pay it on time every month for a big purchase & get it paid off in a year, then you won't be charged any interest. But if you're late, you'll be charged 22%.

We were doing so great on getting it paid off. And then my heart sunk when I realized I was less than 24 hours late!!!!! But late is late. I wrote them an email begging them to please not charge me.

I blame it on my lack of sleep. Which reminds me - Little Guy was awake from 3-6 a.m. this morning. That was after I'd fed him at 12:30 a.m. and then I couldn't go back to sleep for a while. I was so exhausted that I finally broke down crying. The pacifier kept popping out of his mouth and he would cry. If I laid him down he would cry. And part of the time he was just wide awake, with those big brown eyes! ha! I can laugh about it now! I'm praying for a better night tonight!

And speaking of Little Guy, HAPPY ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY, sweet baby!!! I can't believe he's a month old already. His little cheeks have filled out, and he's a little doll baby. We still don't know if we'll get to adopt him. That's what is SO hard about foster care. We won't know for some time, until they see if his birth mom is making progress or not.

Well, I've got to get this house cleaned up! It looks like a tornado hit! Have a great weekend, All!

0 comments:

Post a Comment