Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 Peas in a Pod - Me & My Little Buddies

Group hug!!!! I LOVE these boys!!! My life will never be the same!

Being a foster mom is one of the greatest experiences of my life.

Jay & I are also TTC. This month we actually "tried"... For those of you on the TTC bandwagon, you know what that means - ovulation tests and "perfect" timing. We'll know if this is THE month in the next couple of weeks. Thankfully I'll be busy with the boys so that I don't obsess over it.

I'm praying that 2011 holds NO miscarriages!! In fact, I hope that I NEVER experience another one.

I'm hoping that our household continues to grow. I used to say I wanted at least four kids and maybe even 5 or 6. But then I began to think it couldn't possibly happen. But now.... Now I have hope again that I just may have that big family after all. :)

I'm also hoping the same for you, my sweet blog friends who are dealing with RPL or IF!!

2 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

I've been reading a book called "Hannah's Hope" (Saake) that has been humbling to me. I pray that as we both struggle to add to our families that we continue to grow closer to Christ. You are on my prayer list for a miracle:-)

Birdie said...

Thanks, Hillary! I so appreciate that!

Post a Comment