Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

When Little Guy came home from the hospital all he did was eat and sleep.

Now he's decided that he likes to sleep during the daytime. But when 8 or 9 p.m. rolls around he's ready to rock 'n roll!!! ha! And I haven't been this sleep deprived since college!

I've also had extreme cabin fever lately. I've barely been out of the house b/c I've been taking care of Big Guy & Little Guy (which I love!). Plus, we've been snowed in! Okay, if you don't live in the South, you're probably imagining a foot of snow. But if you live in the South you know that being snowed in could mean only an inch or two. There are a lot of hills and hollers in southern Kentucky, and a little snow means getting to the grocery and stocking up on milk and bread and staying inside (unless you've got a 4 wheel drive!). So I've been in with the kids getting almost desperate for some shopping or a little time to myself. And I got in yesterday!!! I shopped til I dropped. Well, not literally. But my feet were hurting by the time I was done!

I shopped at Tar.get, The.Child.ren's Place, Hob.by Lobby, NY.&Co, Kr.oger, & ToysR.Us. I got some GREAT deals - mostly things for the kids. But that retail therapy was just what I needed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment