Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little Bump

I am still doing well. I am starting to get a small belly bump, and I just can hardly believe it every time I look down and see it. It all seems so surreal. I remember so many times when I wondered if I would ever be able to carry a baby. I know I still have a long ways to go, but I'm so thankful for getting this far.

I hope it brings others hope. When I read stories and blogs of women who struggled with RPL being able to conceive and have babies, I never feel bitter or angry. I always feel like, "Wow, if they can do it, then maybe I can too!!" It always brings me a lot of hope. I LOVE to read the success stories!!! I hope that mine will be a great success story too and that you'll be encouraged and know that miracles still happen!!

Today is going to be a great day. Two of my BFFs from college are coming to visit me. I can hardly wait!!! It's a day when all my troubles are going to melt away. I'm not going to worry about adoption, pregnancy...anything!!! I'm going to have FUN!!!

I hope you all have a GREAT Memorial Day weekend!! God Bless You!!

P.S. I'll try to get Jay to take my pic soon and post a pic of the baby bump!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Birdie, this post makes me SMILE!!!
I do so thank GOD for your baby bump. My daughter is due Nov. 15 or so but she is really showing...she is almost 5'2" and is tiny so I am guessing this little one has no where to go but out!!!
I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends this weekend!
Blessings,
G-mommy E

Anonymous said...

I am tickled to hear all is going so well....you know your story has touched me....I am looking for that miracle. Thanks Birdie for posting about your experience....still praying for you and Little Guy...I too hope that you have a very relaxing weekend with friends!!
Many Blessings,
Jordan

In This Wonderful Life said...

So glad to hear everything is going well!!! YAY! Been thinking about ya! Can't wait to see that sweet bump :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Hope you had a great time with your friends! Sounds like you had a really fun weekend set up!

Can't wait to see that sweet little baby bump! I bet you look adorable!

- Erin B.

Anonymous said...

Just checking in on you to let you and Jay know that I am continuing to pray for your precious baby and for the situation with "little guy" !
Blessings,
G-mommy E

Post a Comment