Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thank God I'm a Country Boy!

Do y'all know that old John Denver song called Thank God I'm a Country Boy? It's a really cute song and reminds me of good ol' Kentucky! :)

Well, yesterday Big Guy was a country boy down on the farm. Jay's parents have a big farm, and we spent the evening there. He got to ride the dump truck, tractor, backhoe, ride a horse and roast marshmallows over the fire.

Everyone is so in love with him, and we think he is one of the best little boys in the whole wide world! And he sure had a big time on the farm! I'm sure it's a day he will remember for a long time. I know we will!

2 comments:

Dan & Hillary said...

A child never forgets the ones who loved him. I am so happy for you and Jay- and Little Guy:-) Happy Fall to you!

Birdie said...

Thanks so much, Hillary!! :)

Post a Comment