Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Life will Never be the Same!!


I have been pretty absent from my blog lately. That's because of a little man in my life that has changed me forever! I love this little boy!!! And I encourage anyone interested in foster care who has a heart full of love, a stable home & leading from God to attend the classes and open your home to make the difference in the life of a child. You'll also go on the biggest adventure of your life!!!

Jay & I have totally fallen in love!!! We don't know how long "Big Guy" will be with us. Be we are cherishing every day. This is the greatest adventure I've ever been on. God has spoken to me so much these last few weeks. And I've done things that I never thought I could do. God is my strength and has given me so much joy through this whole process. I am SO grateful that God has chosen us to parent Big Guy for this time. I feel incredibly blessed and privileged. As much as I've longed for a baby, this sweet baby was in need of a good home.

Well, right now Big Guy is totally engrossed in an episode of Curious George. So I finally had a few moments to update my blog. I'll try to do better in the future. :) I've still been reading your posts and emails! :) Please email me if you have any questions about foster care!! creek jc @ nctc. com

0 comments:

Post a Comment