Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snow Girl


Merry Christmas from our little snow girl! We got newborn pictures made last week. I was so happy with how they turned out. We got a lot of cute poses. My cousin took them for us, and I think she does a great job! I will post more in future posts, and I can't wait to show you her full head of hair! :) But I wanted to post this one b/c it's so Christmas-y.

I can't believe how our girl is already growing and changing so much. I just want time to slow down!

This week I started sending out our Christmas cards. I included one to my ob/gyn who I love. He's so compassionate and kind. I also sent one to my former RE in Nashville thanking him for his part in directing us to the RE in Memphis who specializes in RPL. And then I sent one to the RE in Memphis thanking him for finding the septum and removing it. And most of all, I thank GOD for giving us our miracle girl. It was a long journey to get to her, and thank I God every single day.

I hope that you are all enjoying a wonderful holiday season. I know that some of you are in the process of adopting or trying to conceive your miracle baby. I hope and pray that you are able to enjoy this beautiful season and look forward with hope to what the future may bring you! Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Beautiful!

Sarah said...

what a beautiful picture! Can't wait to see more. She is darling enjoy every minute with her.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Birdie!! What a precious gift before Christmas...I am truly celebrating with you. Many blessings for next year!! I love to see your posts about your new baby girl. Thanks for praying for me and I will continue to pray for you!!

Post a Comment