Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gown Link + Dr. Update

As usual, thanks for your sweet comments! :) A few of you also asked about where I got my hospital gown. You can find the information HERE.

This week at my Dr. appointment I was 3 cm and still 75% effaced! Baby's head is engaged at -2 station. He was happy with my progress. We also got to see her on ultrasound! To tell you the truth, I was so nervous about going. I hadn't had an u/s in many weeks, and I started to have some of those old fears and feelings..."What if something's wrong?... What if I see a dark look on the tech's face and she tells me to wait while she goes and gets the doctor?" But I just tried to push ALL of that OUT of my mind and trust that everything would be okay. And.... It was!!! I was so relieved and thanking God on my way back home.

We got to see her little lips & nose, hair on her head, her ear, heart, spine, even her little bladder & gallbladder!! She wouldn't let us see her little eyes, though. :) The Dr. estimates that right now she weighs about 7 pounds 12 oz.

I also want to say how much I appreciate it when I hear from some of you who may be in the midst of RPL. I know what you're going through, and if anyone would like to contact me via email, please feel free to do so: creekjc{at}nctc{dot}com.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Wonderful, wonderful news, Birdie!! :)

Post a Comment