Saturday, November 5, 2011

38 Weeks

Jay took some maternity photos tonight. Here I am at 38 weeks!! Yes, I've actually made it this far... something that seemed like a dream only a short time ago. I'm SO thankful for this time in my life. Just the other night I was looking at my What to Expect When You're Expecting Book, and I told Jay, "I remember all those times when I would read this book and could never get past the first couple of sections." (For those of you who don't know, this book covers each week of your pregnancy and tells you what you can expect.)

After my 4th miscarriage I actually told Jay that I was going to throw it in the garbage. I was serious. But he talked me out of it.

Sometimes it still seems so surreal that here I am, 9 months pregnant and doing so well. I thank God DAILY. I know that she is our miracle baby.

Thank you so much for all of your encouragement and prayers. And now we're so close to delivery!! I'm very nervous and very excited all at the same time. And to think that she could be here anytime!

Well, I just wanted to share my favorite shot from the night with you all. Got my boots on and a big smile on my face! :) And you can definitely see the belly in this one! ha!

I hope y'all have a great weekend!!

Oh, on a side note, if you haven't seen the movie Courageous yet, I highly recommend it!! We saw it this this weekend. Powerful message! (And you might want to bring some tissues!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! You will cherish this forever!

E

On Standby said...

You look SOOO gorgeous and happy!! Jay did a great job with the photo shoot!

Mrs. Jones said...

Fantastic! Your precious little one is coming so soon. It's very exciting. You are definitely one of those pregnant women that just glows...because you exude how miraculous this truly is. Very happy for you!!!

SM said...

Birdie..You are soooo Gorgeous in this pic..Touch wood..May be u be as radiant like this all thru ..When is the lil one due? whats the doc saying? I'm vicariously seeing how I would look with a baby in my uterus too when I see this pic of urs..

Anonymous said...

I am truly happy for you. Many blessings for your baby's arrival.

Sarah said...

You look beautiful and I love your boots! We haven't taken any belly shots with this pregnancy (I feel guilty but maybe I'll start now that I'm 23 weeks). Oh and I haven't read any of my "expecting books" I wanted to throw them out after my last m/c but didn't. But I don't read them I guess that is b/c I read them so much while pg with Cyrus.

Post a Comment