Monday, September 27, 2010

In Love

As I wrote in my last post, Jay & I are now proud foster parents.

I was going to post something a couple of days ago while our little guy (He likes me to call him "Big Guy" hehe) was taking a nap. It was going to say something like this:

Exhaustion....Utter...Sheer...Exhaustion

haha

But even with the exhaustion, I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world. We already love our "Big Guy" so much. He is such a little darling, and we are blessed beyond measure.

Thank You, Jesus, for this privilege for care for your little child.

Blog friends, this is changing me more than I ever expected. Wow...I don't think in all my life I've ever grown so much closer to the Lord in such a short period of time. Oh, my heart is just about to burst. Despite the long days and short nights, I am utterly in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment