Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ultrasound Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a big day. It's my first ultrasound at the farthest along I've ever been.

I'll let you know the details. Please keep us in your prayers.

I'm also still feeling very sick. The meds help. But I have had to cut back b/c I found out that my insurance will only pay for so much Zofran. And it's very expensive. I only have 2 more pills to last until Friday. So I have really been rationing!

I'll try to post tomorrow night after my appointment!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

This is a different Tracy. ;)

Have you tried generic zofran? Its much cheaper!

Anonymous said...

PRAYING ! God IS with you...HE wants this baby for you as much as you want it.
Please pray for my daughter...TTC !
Blessings Birdie,
G-mommy E

Anonymous said...

Woke up this a.m. and one of the first things I thought of was you... I'll definitely be checking back often for an update... I just know it's going to be another good one!

Lots of love coming to you from Virginia!

- Erin B.

Anonymous said...

Today Godvine had this...
‎"And, see, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen." - spoken by Jesus in Matthew 28:20

Jesus is with us always and forever. Take comfort in Him by your side.
Blessings,
G-mommy E

alliemich said...

Looking forward to hearing about your u/s today. Praying for you Birdie :)I know how nerve wracking this can be....

I didn't think the zophran worked at all? I wish we lived closer, I'd give you my prescription, I only took 2 of them!

Flmgodog said...

Thinking of you and I hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Birdie....thanks for commenting on my blog...it was encouraging. Praying for you.

Post a Comment