Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring in Kentucky

Nothing much new is going on here. I've just been trying to make it through the week until spring break. I've not had a free Saturday in 6 weeks. That means no sleeping in in over 6 weeks! This Saturday I can finally sleep in, but then I'm attending a baby shower at 1 o'clock.

We still haven't turned in all of our foster care paperwork. We've been taking it slowly. We know that fostering is going to be a big responsibility and huge change in our lives. To be honest, I have a deep hope hidden in my heart that I may get pregnant soon & be able to carry this baby to term. Only the Lord knows the future. In the meantime, I'm trusting Him and following His lead.

Spring is here in Kentucky!! The trees are blooming, my tulips are bursting up through the mulch, buttercups are blooming everywhere... I've never loved spring so much as I love it this year! As I see the world coming to life the hope in my heart grows and grows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment